Saturday 18 April 2015

Birthday Wish List.... 2015

Hey Fashion Bunnies,

So I know it seems like totally forever since my last post and Ive so missed blogging but this last few months I have been crazy busy, and as Carrie Bradshaw once said '' I've been cheating on fashion with furniture'' and that is so true.....

These first few months have gone major quick this new year and in that time I have become a homeowner and moved into a lovely, quaint cottage/terrace, moved to the beautiful cathedral city of Lichfield and got a new job in the busy city of Birmingham. So its all been a bit crazy and unfortunatly my love for blogging had to be put on hold. Its safe to say I've missed it but I'm back now as we are getting pretty straight in the house and the dressing room is up and running (obvs most important) so to kick things off, my birthdAys coming uo the BIG 25!!! Yikes half way to 50 and now officially in the 25+ box... sad times.

Heres my 25th Birthday Wishlist... (links below)







Bag - £350 Mulberry
Purse - £85 Michael Kors @ House of Fraser
Sandles - £39.99 Zara
Bench - £120 - Farrell
Lights - £63.50 Etsy
Skirt - £75 Topshop
Blouse - £18 Style Loft
Crop Top - £15 Style Loft
Bra - £20 Topshop
Tom Ford Lipstick (Solar Moon) - $49 Tom Ford




With Love & Style,


Keeley xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment