Monday 23 June 2014

' Casual Nights '

 Last Saturday night I went out in my home time where I lived at my moms with an old school pal, and actually although I vowed never to go out around there it was actually a pretty good night and we had a great laugh.




I decided to go casual this night with my new skinny JONI jeans from Topshop and a plain white strappy cami. Over the top I wore a tartan Fred Perry shirt which I stole of my partner because I loved it! My new white heels had a trip out this night too, now I'm always very particular about white shoes and not a massive fan, I never see a pair and be like 'wow' like I do with most shoes. I was scanning Boohoo.com the other day to swap some faulty shoes and I was going to have the same pair but decided that seeing as though it's been sunny of late I wanted some sandals and I saw this white croc skin style beauties which have a steel toe cap on the front and an ankle strap, the heel isn't too high either so comfy as well as stylish!





    

 
Haha - excuse the messy bedroom was very late...











 (link for Jeans)
Jeans - £36 - Topshop
Choker - Topshop
Shoes - Boohoo
Top - Topshop
 Shirt - Fred Perry



No comments:

Post a Comment