Monday 23 June 2014

' Tartan Plums '


I felt like a jug of sangria in this plummy colored outfit on Saturday. I was at work all day but went to a BBQ after work at my moms house so made a quick change in shoes. I love this skirt which I bought whilst in America it so comfy and light and I'm a sucker for tartan. The top which is pretty backless is from Primark and the Kurt Geiger wedges are about the only pair of wedges I own and I love the fact that they have an ankle strap. This outfit I would say is pretty casual for me but I love it, after the BBQ I went out with friends and changed into the same colored skirt but a tight leather pencil, although I didn't take any photos because I was a little worse for wear Saturday night to be honest (haha)



Skirt - H&M
Top - Primark




Choker - H&M
Necklace - Pilgrim

Shoes - Kurt Geiger

No comments:

Post a Comment