Saturday 9 August 2014

' Mellow Yellow ' // Last Weekend - YNOT FESTIVAL 2014.....



Last week I strolled into River Island and bought this gorgeous top in the sale for £12 its a mustard yellow color and is a satin material and has a floaty flare to it. I worked it with a baggy pleated skirt which is also by River Island as I wanted the loose, floaty feel to add volume and flare. This look is great for welcoming Autumn in, you would just need to add a pair of 15 denier tights.




Duster Coat - H&M

Top - River Island

Bag // Boots - Primark

Skirt - River Island

Hat - Topshop


Necklace - Oasis

SOMETHING FOR THE WEEKEND...

Y - NOT FESTIVAL 2014 - Pikehall, Matlock

Last weekend was YNot Festival which was pretty dull weather for the first two days but Sunday it perked up. Me and my friend shared the worlds smallest tent but had a great laugh (note to self - bring a bigger tent next time). I got to see bands like , White Lies, Frank Turner , Del a Soul, Swim Deep, British Sea Power and loads more. All of them were pretty cool and got to check out some new up and coming bands a favourite was Glass Caves (check them out). 

Whilst hanging around I checked out the festival fashion and there was some pretty quirky stuff going on and I picked up some great ideas.

I saw one girl who wore her floral garland around her bowler hat which looked fab and was a pretty clever idea because if you can't decide on what head wear to go for that day this gets you away with wearing both and absolutely rocking it.

Pac-a-Mac // Sunglasses - Primark, Dress - River Island

Friday - This spotty dress with scalloped neckline is last seasons River Island's and the green spots on it matched to perfection with my khaki pac-a-mac! I went for 70's style sunnies and little old cowboy boots to give a laid back effortless vibe.

Dress - Topshop, Necklace - Harleys Interiors, Garland - Primark
Saturday - I love this dress its so boho and pretty but ivory + mud = DISASTER!! A lesson was learned when I got a few mud splashes on the front of it. Had to rock the wellies or the next couple of days as the weather was rubbish on Saturday so the field was ditched!! The statement necklace added sass and the floral garland got busted out this day.

Playsuit // Wellies - Primark

Sunday - Last day of the festival in my Primark playsuit, which is super comfy and I haven't worn a playsuit for a while so it was a nice mix up. There was a 90s theme going around YNot this year so I thought it was only fitting I wore my black 90s choker. Again wells was a priority even though this was quite a nice day but my this point nobody really cared and I didn't want to wreck my little black boots. As you can see the bedhead hair kicked in....

Going home selfie!
Monday - Off home, unwashed messy hair, don't care!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment