Monday 25 August 2014

' Sass 'N' Skort '


So I finally got myself a SKORT! A few people asked me '' what the hell is a Skort'?'' , WELL.... It's a Skirt and a pair of Shorts all rolled into one!



Originally I was looking for just a simple white one but came across this SASSY tiger - like monochrome print which is just fab. It has two side zips and the Skirt part creates the illusion that it is a wrap over mini Skirt from the front. This little garment of clothing was surprisingly comfortable, but however I did end up getting a size bigger as it's not cool to have your butt cheeks hanging out.



Because of the loud print and legs out I teamed it with a simple blouse for a more smarter and sophisticated feel. I've got a thing about silver shoes at the moment, I guess you could call it a little bit of an obsession so of course when I saw these brogues I was all over them! I've been wanting a pair of these for such along time to the point last year I spray painted some old H&M ones in metallic silver, it didn't quite work but I guess it was worth a shot! I was so so happy New Look came through on these and at £17.99 they where a total bargain as most of the ones I looked at were over £100.



Still keeping in with a smarter vibe but doing a mega color pop I pulled it all together with a fuchsia pink blazer and topped it off with my bowler hat.















Moral of the Outfit: Team a sassy Skort with smarter garments but add quirkiness by choosing eye catching colors and detailed flat shoes.

Hat: Topshop
Blazer: H&M
Blouse: H&M
Skort: Primark £12 (This look has been added to PRIMANIA )
BroguesNew Look £17.99
Bag: Primark

......................................................................................................................................

More SKORTS....
Teaming the sassiest Skorts to make a super cute, super smart and super hot outfit....



SUPER CUTE


Skort - River Island £28
Socks - Topshop £3.50
Shoes - Juju@Asos £25
Bag - Grafea@Asos £165
T-Shirt - RockonRubyxx @ Girlynightsout.com £22
Cardigan - New Look £9.99
Sunglasses - Ebay £0.99




SUPER SMART

Skort - Newlook £17.99
Blouse - Zara £39.99
Shoes - Jessica Simpson @ Kurt Geiger £75
Bag - Kurt Geiger £199
Blazer - Fashion House £19.95
Watch - Michael Kors $295
Earrings - Stella & Bow Marylin @ Asos £30
Ring - www.lelapinuk.com £14.99
Necklace - Free People £68



SUPER SASSY

Skort - Boohoo £20
Top - Zara £29.99
Boots - Public Desire £19.99
Necklace - Minifabo@Etsy £15.49
Bag - The Cambridge Satchel Company £110
Earrings - MindyG@Etsy £15.49
Sunglasses - Truffle Shuffle £9.99
Bangle - Debhanhams £24.95
Ring - CarvanOfBeads@Etsy £10.53



With love & style,

Keeley Joanne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment