Tuesday 9 September 2014

' I Heart Harleyville ' - Collab with Rock On Ruby!




This was my outfit for the weekend, I went out for the day to B-town shopping in the amazing Bullring & Birmingham city centre. Me & my boyfriend had Sunday lunch at a amazing pub called - The Old Joint Stock, it was too good! One of the most exciting things about this day was my new Grafea bag ' Candy ' getting her first outing! It received quite a lot of head turns & compliments, I think it was worth my boyfriends purchase.

More things NEW with this outfit was my pretty lil' booties by the Shoe Cult at Nasty Gal. I love the floral printed fabric and lace-up at the front and the surprising comfort breaking them in. I've been after these shoe boots for weeks and weeks, only the other day I looked & they were in the sale BONUS! But when they arrived via UPS I was one of the unlucky ones that got stung with the import bill so it was a good job I did manage to haul them the sale!!!

NOW, let's talk business.... THE T-SHIRT :- I contacted the lovely ladies at Rock On Ruby from girlynightsout.com to collaborate with them as part of their blogger programme & styled my own tee. I don't own many grey tops so I thought I would add more of that colour to my wardrobe & opted for  red writing with my own personal print.....

'' I love this city, but my heart is in HARLEYVILLE ''

The reason for this is because it is something very personal to me, & my life is about to have a slight change! Currently I live in Derbyshire & work as a Master Colour Technician at a 5-star salon in Chesterfield called Harleys Hairdressing. I've been there for 8 years now and it's been like a second home & everybody is like family so its sad to say that around November I will be leaving my home town to move to Birmingham as my boyfriend has been woking there for 6 months & I have wanted to move for a while & my interest is more with fashion as I love clothes, shoes & my new found love & passion for blogging so I just wanted to make this tee a personal quote to reflect on my life & the changes in my path.


















T-Shirt - RockOnRubyxx
Skirt - Asos
Shoes - Nasty Gal
Bag - Grafea
*******************************SEVENSTYLESAWEEK*****************************



Thanks so much ROR, I loved creating my T-Shirt & being a part of your blogger programme and for all my lovely readers please use my personalised discount code SEVENSTYLES10 for 10% off at www.girlynightsout.com for amazing slogan crop tops, jumpers & t-shirts by ROR or create your own like me.

with love,

Keeley xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment