Friday 12 September 2014

' Grunge Vibes 'N' High Public Platforms'


A couple of weeks ago on one hungover morning let me add, I woke up and scanned through Instagram only to find I had lots of 'likes' and around 50 more followers only that morning, I kind of thought it had to be an error on the site but it turns out I had won a competition that I'd entered a few days ago!

It was a pair of shoes by Public desire, to celebrate their upcoming launch party they teamed up with some pro bloggers to win a pair of PB's amazing statement shoes. I was so happy that morning,
1. Because of my huge love for shoes
2. Because I was very grateful & honoured to be picked & I've never won anything in my life!
3. Errrr, hello a COMPLIMENTARY pair of shoes, this hardly ever happens!!!

This is them - meet Lana (worth £24.99)


The blogger who collaborated with Public Desire in my win was Gracie Francesca , she's a Blogger, Youtuber , Female Empowerment Advocate & a Mental Health Awarness Worker... Phew! How does she fit it all in. She's one amazing woman with her own sense of style who stands up for what she believes in. She tweets almost everyday & does lot's of meets - check her out in twitter @graciefrancesca ...
Her blog is UglyFaceOfBeauty go to www.graciefrancesca.com for great posts of fashion pieces, instagram photos, to tips on how to be happier. She covers it all. So THANK YOU Gracie for selecting me as your winner for the PB Competition, I love the shoes.....

*********************************************************************************

My outfit here consisted of ripped denim, sheer fabric and a little leather. I felt like I had the grungy vibe going on today (hense the title). Because the shoes are a high platform & black it makes them seem a little tough & fierce looking so I wanted to add to that with the rest of my ensemble, the jeans I bought from Primark for £13 & I applied the ripped knees myself as I thought I'd go all designer for the night, haha. But what I love about shoes like this is that you can make them 'prettified' by teaming them with girly pants or dresses. Public desire is my new found fave one stop shoe shop their shoes are pretty amazing & I'm so glad I was lucky enough to win a pair!!
















Kimono - H&M
Top - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Necklace - Harleys Interiors
Bag - Grafea
Shoes - Public Desire


Thank you Public Desire for the amazing kicks!!


*******************************SEVENSTYLESAWEEK*****************************

For my love of shoes & my new love for PB, here are some of my faves from there online store:
(links below)



*******************************SEVENSTYLESAWEEK*****************************



With love & style


Keeley Joanne xoxo




1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit...great backpack...

    http://fashionpumpkin.com/queen-of-andaman/
    Please follow me on Bloglovin :https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12565769

    ReplyDelete