Sunday 12 October 2014

' Power Dressing & A Hint Of Chanel...'



I don't own many ' figure hugging '  dresses, so when I saw this mixed material black tight beauty I had to purchase it - I call it my POWER DRESS! It was a steal at £10 in the sale but at the full price of £24.99 it still would have been a bargain. 

For A/W14 I'm really into leather mixed garments with colour pops to add to just plain old black, hence the dusty yellow jacket which I have had my eye on ever since they came on Primarks Instagram ( it comes in pink also). I love the collar cut and the jacket is pretty simple because the colour is so eye popping. Its a smart cut jacket fit for any style which is what I love about it. 

To dress my outfit down as I was working & also going for a casual meal afterwards for my boyfriends birthday, I didn't want any ' dressy dressy ' stilettos so I opted for my best winter buy Zara neoprene boots to toughen up the jacket & dress.

With it being a special occasion though, the pride of my accessory department came out to pay a visit as it's been kept in the box tucked up for a while now - La Chanel sac à main.












JACKET - PRIMARK
DRESS - H&M
BOOTS - ZARA
BAG - CHANEL


I'm quite into power dressing at the moment which is smart, sophisticated with a hint of sex appeal but I will always add my own twist on things. Ive picked out the best of the best garments for POWER DRESSING this Autumn...







The SMART Stuff: Smart, professional and competent pieces that put the Power in power dressing. Clothes that say ' YOU MEAN BUSINESS! '

Black Leather Jacket - £299 Planet 
Trousers - £79 Planet 
Leatherette Dress - £35 Roman Originals 
Court Shoes - £90 Kurt Geiger 
Tartan Jacket - £55 River Island 

The SOPHISTICATED Stuff: Sophisticated, sleek & chic items that are feminine - to have power you don' tneed to dress like a man! Think GIRL BOSS. 
Pink Jacket - £28 River Island 
Leather Shirt - £175 Topshop 
Leather Skirt - £35 Miss Selfridge 
Bag - £39.99 Zara 
Shoes - £22.99 New Look 
 
The SEX APPEAL Stuff: Sexy garments that throw ' keeping it professional ' right out the window. A twist to the business look by adding TEASE WITH EASE. 
Shoes - £129 Kurt Geiger 
Lace Dress - £65 Next 
Sunglasses - £10 So In Fashion 
PU Skort - £36 Topshop 
Dress - £68 Topshop 


No comments:

Post a Comment