Saturday 4 October 2014

' Monochromed For London '


Sorry this blog post is late, it's been a busy couple of weeks & this week I've been right under the weather. I can't handle this being ill lark.....(feeling sorry for myself)

Anyway, a couple of weekends a go I went to London with work for the night & attended the Toni & Guy show to launch their 2014-15 collection. The catwalk show was pretty cool with lots of models wearing the coolest & quirkiest hairstyles with lovely colours of different shades & tones. The outfits also were wicked! From pretty girly girl styles to ultimate grunge / garage rock babe. I got some great hair & fashion inspo - a two for one show (Some videos of the catwalk are over on my Instagram - @sevenstylesaweek).

I always like to look chic by power dressing when I visit the beautiful London town, but that all depends on which part of the city I may be. My outfit consisted of sheer, fringed & leather fabrics in a  sophisticated monochrome. I wore my new peplum Cami from New Look with my H&M leather look trousers and Zara neoprene boots which are my new fave A/W go to kicks! Without layering it would have looked like I was going on a night out with girls who like to flaunt a little too much which is not me, so I opted for one of my ivory blouses left unbuttoned and the Roman Originals fringed shrug created the chic, high fashion ' Devil Wears Prada ' looking vibe.

Accessories - Long layered bronze beads to hide any unnecessary cleavage on show & some super cool caption rimmed sunglasses to make heads turn.















Shrug - Roman Originals
Top - New Look
Sunglasses - www.woolfwhistle.com
Trousers - H&M
Boots - Zara
Bag - Primark


                                                                                   
Keeley xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment