Monday 26 May 2014

' Dallas Buyers Club ' ! // Weekend Party Outfit!

The outfit is all in the title..., I felt very Gypsy / Dallas in this outfit this week but I loved it. I went very plain and black but added bold accessories like my new metallic gold boohoo shoes which I have been eyeing up ever since they were advertised on their Instagram and they are beauties, not to everyones taste though mind.


Skirt - Asos

I love this Asos black scuba skirt as its so floaty and has pockets which is a bonus as i love a good dress or skirt with pockets.

Top - Newlook, Necklace - River Island

A simple cami vest in black went nicely as I wore a bold chained effect necklace with detailing for boldness and that Dallas look.



I cut some skull and roses printed material this morning and added that to the hair as I wanted it to look like a rag to give a Gypsy feel about the look today and to toughen it up and it worked. Just go to a local haberdashery and find out some really cool print and your set you can have a different head scarf everyday, no need to buy one!

Shoes - Boohoo

Aaah, metallic gold loafer heels, one of my best buys this year so far! I love them!!!! They added so much effect to this outfit and created attention form on lookers, they are certainly different. Be bold and be brave.


This weekend we went to a 60th birthday party in Liverpool and had a good old time. Since we got back of holiday we haven't stopped hence why my blog updates have been so slow. It wasn't a really posh event just a normal family party in a local club so I kept it pretty simple with a white v-neck dress but my shoes did the talking as I wore my custom detailed pointed toe pumps. I gave my Michael Kors bag its first outing too.

Coat - H&M, Dress - Primark

Shoes - Primark (customizing - local haberdashery)

Bag - Michael Kors

see how i customized these on the 'Urban Native' post.







No comments:

Post a Comment