Monday 26 May 2014

' Gingham and Minnie ' !

This outfit certainly raised a few HIGHBROWS, I think that was down to the tights I got in America from a shop called Hot Topic. They are flesh coloured with a colour printed Minnie Mouse at the bottom which looked like I have had a massive leg tattoo. Certainly a little obscure and they did grab a lot of attention, some in a good way but maybe not all (hahaha) but i love that fact they are deceiving as I would never have a tattoo but the tights are such a cool way to test it out and look so realistic from a distance. Also I FINALLY got myself a Co-ord this week from H&M so why not wear that with the tights I thought!!!!

Tights - Hot Topic
Hot topic is brilliant and defiantly worth a visit, If your into disney but like to dress alternative then this store is amazing. I also bought the Snow White ones whilst their too. Check out their website.. (Link in caption)

Top - H&M

Bag, Shoes both from Primark

Skirt - H&M (part of co-ord)

I'm a sucker for a gingham print and have been searching for the perfect co-ord since my vacation so when I spotted this bargains H&M baby i was sold! Both the top and the skirt were £12.99 each, the sized go from XS - XL I got a M in the top as there was only that or XS, and that was too tight but the skirt I got in S as the M was huge. I don't usually try on things before I buy them hence the fact i had to swap the sizes so if you go for this ensemble, try the sizes first as some run smaller and some run a lot bigger than the actual marked size. A simple black leather shoulder bag worked nicely and I wore simple black court shoes to show off the full effect of the tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment