Sunday 6 July 2014

Celebrity Fashion Icons and Their Wedding Dresses....

WOW, SO TWO OF MY ULTIMATE FASHION ICONS HAVE GOT HITCHED THIS WEEK AND BOY DID THEY DO IT IN STYLE...

OLIVIA PALERMO - She has totally taken any wedding dress ideas to a whole new level. With beauty, style and simplicity she looks absolutely stunning and has made it look so effortless and easy being a bride. Olivia is a massive Fashionista and wedding wise she's surprised me as I thought she would have gone for something really detailed and extravagant but she's added a pinch of Carrie Bradshaw with a twist.




 

I think Olivia is actually the only lady that can pull off a cashmere sweater on her wedding day, and let's discuss THAT SKIRT! Flowingly crisp white with detail and a dipped hem, two words - CAROLINA HERRERA. What's so amazing about it is that its a satin, silk and tulle skirt and has shorts underneath so that she can easily reveal her gorgeous pins with the cheeky little slit in the front without underwear disaster. Hair and make up was natural and effortlessly chic and I have seen her in magazines with more glamorous looking hair but I'm guessing like me she let her shoes make her vows on her wedding day with her 'something blue' -  THE MANOLO BLANIKS, Somebody kill me now I really really would love to wear these when I get married and Sex in the City's Carrie. B started this fascination! Jealous, much?

I think Olivia P is the new Carrie Bradshaw!!!

Congratulations xoxo



FEARNE COTTON - I never expect anything else of Fearne Cotton other than to look utterly fabulous all the time and on her wedding day she rocked a gorgeous embellished dress with a simple vibe but carried off with poise style and the fact she's married to Ronnie Woods son gives her the ultimate rock 'n' roll life, even with a baby! Talk about a super stylish mom, Rex is one lucky little guy!



Well, she certainly looks like she had a blast at her reception, shes even got her shoes off so she must have been dancing pretty hard! The embellished headband she wore tied in with the dress and the sequined little bag and she looked so angelic. I can't really imagine her to be bridezilla and she probably just spotted this dress without any fuss or opinions and was like ''Hey, I love that. I'll wear that to my wedding'' , in her cool quirky attitude. But who knows on the other hand maybe this dress took months of planning or she may have just drawn up a sketch but Fearne's the kind of Celeb that dresses herself and isn't afraid to take fashion risks and strikes me as the type to just throw something on and it will instantly tie all together and look awesome. I've always loved Fearne's style and the fact that she's on celebrity Juice is awesome and she's such a great laugh on the show and I always check out what she's wearing, hence one of the main reasons why I do watch it.Style with a great sense of humor WOW she's impressive. Congratulations. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment