Saturday 12 April 2014

NEW BUYS!


I went shopping in my town centre on Monday and got some great NEW  BUYS! All items from H&M and Primark. They have some lovely garments in both stores at the moment and totally boss in' it - you don't need anywhere else. Here's what I picked up...


Coat - H&M £14.99
 This black mac was from H&M and when I got to the counter it was actually half the price..BONUS!!! I love it so much I picked it up in cream too...

Coat - H&M £29.99
These mac's are great for a summer cover up when its breezy. The cut on them is great and they give a really sophisticated look to the outfit without looking like detective gadget! The black one is lovely for summer nights and the cream one is perfect for in the day. They come with a belt tie but you can play around with belts to fasten them to make a statement.




T-shirt - Primark £6
My first look at this top I thought it was so pretty with the sheer effect and it has a floral pattern. Its;s quite baggy so great for layering up over dresses or longer tighter tops.


Top - Primark £8
Loved the simple style to this top and it's long so if our on the petite side it can be worn as an over dress. It's a stew for a two in  one at £6. It comes in white, charcoal grey, black, bubblegum blue and pink. Add a statement necklace to keep it interesting.


Dress - Primark £3 (sale)
I cannot believe this dress was only £3 in the sale!!! I love a good dungaree dress. Primarks got some great denim looking stuff in at the moment so go grab a bargain. Can't wait to wear this, it's too cute!


Dress - H&M £24.99
This dress is so elegant and  sophisticated and the colour is scrumptious. I love the v-neck line and spaghetti straps. The length is classy and it's perfect for a night out on the town in summer and goes nicely with the cream mac. The fabric is lovely too and the price is a bargain for the quality and look of the dress.



Both - Primark £1 each (sale)

More socks and tights to add to my humungous collection. The wonder woman socks I couldn't resist and the cream tights I love, they give an outfit a vintage feel and a dolly girl look. The tights will go together nicely with my new dungaree dress and some cutesy red dolly shoes just before the hot weather kicks in ..., well hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment