Saturday 12 April 2014

Weekly OOT!


Monday - 1950's Cadillac!

Dress - Primark.








A cute / retro print dress with blue and red Cadillac's on a chiffon baby blue background. I wore it with black tights and black shoe boots. Getting summer ready....




Tuesday - Rainbow Beads!

T-shirt - Primark, Jeans - H&M, Shoes - Zara, Bag - Primark , Necklace - Topshop.
Feeling all festival-like with my long rainbow beaded necklace and washed out jeans. Kept it casual with a quilted tee and spiced it up to bring more colour and compliment the necklace with my orange Zara heels.



Wednesday - Emerald Envy!

Dress - H&M, Belt - Primak, Bag - M&S.
A pop of bright green works wonders when your feeling down, rocking it up with black ankle boots and belt with gold detailing and wore black tights too as although the sun has been shining I'm not that brave yet to go tightless...













Thursday - Baggy Trousers!


Jacket - Primark, T-shirt - EBay, Trousers - (Hand me downs) Shoes - Zara, Bag - Primark.
BAGGY TROUSERS...complimented with a band tee of The Smiths (one of my all time favourite bands) and a denim sheep skin collar jacket! Smooth! To add fashion statement and femininity I wore silver pointed heels.



Friday - Checkered Smock!

Dress - Asos, Socks - River Island, Shoes - Primark, Necklace - Harleys Interiors, Watch - Daniel Wellington, Bracelet - H&M, Ring - Topshop.

On Fridays at work I sometimes take part in 'Lumberjack Friday' were we all wear checkered, tartan or gingham prints whether it be a dress, trousers, skirt .. whatever! I chose my oversized checked smock dress and wore with knee socks and patent brogues for an indie school vibe feel to the look. I stuck with gold accessories too.


Saturday - Mickey and a Mini!

Top - Primark, Skirt - H&M, Boots - Toshop.
Hot to trot in this little black zip front mini skirt with black tights and shoe boots, kept casual with a Mickey Mouse baseball top.



Sunday - Smudged Hearts!

Coat - Topshop, Dress - Topshop, Socks - Primark, Shoes - Dorothy Perkins, Bag - Newlook, Sunglasses - Rayban.
Gosh , so Sunday I went bare legged and it wasn't the warmest day either. I haven't wore this dress for ages and it was a steal off Ebay, originally a Topshop item. It has coloured smudgy hearts printed all over it and is a shift dress style with a black band around. I went for red lips ad a red ribbon in my hair to bring out the red hearts, beige studded bag and nude slant strap shoes to add sharpness and elegance. Instead of tights or just pure bare legs I kept it quirky with black ankle socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment