Tuesday 1 April 2014

Skirt Week!


For this week its all about a decent SKIRT! So I've invented 'skirt week' and put items together with them to create stunning ensembles.....


Tartan and Stripes

Pattern clashing with the tartan skirt and striped jumper top.
The colors are all in sync and the lace collar on the top
keeps a girly feel to it but the silver killer heels and backpack keep the 'coolness' and hip vibe. I added black tights and my black overcoat.

Skirt - H&M

Top - Primark

Bag - Primark

Shoes - Zara



Disney Sports Luxe

Kept it casual up top with a Disney £6 Primark special with Mickey Mouse on in a colorful sports style. Because its 'Skirt Week', instead of casual jeans or denim I opted for a leather pencil skirt to vamp it up. I wore black 10 denier tights and I am a fan of socks with shoes so to bring out the pink in the top and the colorful statement jacket I wore with it I added neon pink socks under my black sandals. Killer outfit! 








Skirt - Topshop

Shoes - Primark

Socks (Pack of 5 colors) - Primark


Top - Primark




Statement Jacket

When I bought this jacket it was such a steal in the sale in January and it makes a massive statement because of the bright color and cut. Because of the brightness I went for a monochrome look under it with a printed top which is so cute and has a rabbit on the front with a dot-to-dot pattern. To add to that I choose a simple crepe black pleated mini, added knee socks and boots. A full Topshop outfit :) and so totally 'Clueless'.


Jacket - Topshop

Top - Topshop





    
Skirt - Topshop



Boots - Topshop









Wine Blood

All in the same color with a baggy side slit wine colored t-shirt and leather mini. I went bolder with jewellery with a statement necklace and a long locket and gold bracelets and rings. Wore black tights and some black shoe boots. Kept it pretty casual with this outfit as the skirt and the top was the same muted tone of color.

       
Top - Topshop
 
Necklaces - River Island / Long Necklace - Harleys Interiors

 
Skirt - Next

     
Boots - BooHoo




Grease Lightning
Its safe to say I didn't last in these heels all day so when I swapped them I put my brogues on which looked a little 50's rock n roll and a pink lady look-a-like! I choose a simple high neck black sleeveless top and the full midi pink skirt did the talking. Before I changed my shoes I wore my sandals and cute little dogtooth printed socks.




  


  
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins, Top - Topshop



  
Skirt - Primark





Socks - F+F@Tesco



  
shoes - Primark









Pattern's Galore
Striped top, Floral chiffon skirt and Cinderella comic socks. This outfit is certainly not boring. I picked out my mono courts to match the top. The skirt adds flare and girly-ness whilst the socks add color and quirkyness. Super cute style and high fashion.


  


   
Top - Primark, Necklace - River Island
         
Skirt - Topshop

Socks - Primark


 
Shoes - Primark




A Mint Sunday
Keeping it nice and smart for Mother's day but still on trend and Urban Native, I wore my new mint leather mini with my floral white boxy shirt along with black tights and my silver Zara heels. I wore my new fave statement necklace to add boldness. This was my favorite look of the week.

Skirt - Primark

 
Choker - Modern Aged, Necklace - River Island

          
Top - Primark

 
Shoes - Zara



        
     

No comments:

Post a Comment