Wednesday 9 July 2014

' Boho Chic' !


To start the week off at work on the first day back on Tuesday after the weekend I decided to kick my style off with a very festival / bohemian looking outfit. The dress I got last week from my local Topshop in the sale at £25 which is a gorgeous ivory flare dress with sleeves that cut just below the elbows.., great floaty dress for a 'fat day'. Haha!!!

Dress - Topshop


The boots I have had for quite a while now but they worked great with the dress and I'm usually always pulling out the black boots so to wear my tan knee boots was a nice change, as the suns getting warmer little ankle boots or cowboy boots would rock this style outfit too. I kept accessories very earthy with my wooden bangle and green stone necklace and ring.

     
Boots - Newlook


The head piece I handmade myself using materials from my local haberdashery a while ago. The little selection of satin flowers and bows I just glued on with fabric glue. These are so fun to make as you can create them as minimal or as extravagant as you want and make them a one off but recently I am getting into wearing these floral garlands so you can buy really nice ones too if your not to handy with crafts.


     
Headband - Handmade with love by Modern Aged

(To keep an eye on what I'm wearing the rest of the week please follow my Instagram account - @sevenstylesaweek )

Here are some of my favorite festival / bohemian style pieces from TOPSHOP I've pieced together to create the perfect festival outfits for those coming up....
(links below)


Green Birdy

Shorts £32
Hat £32
Crop Top £38
Wellingtons £25
Gilet £90
Backpack £100
Sunglasses £14





Tang Fest

Sunglasses £16
Earrings £14.50
Shorts £38
Kimono £45
Cami Top £18
Boots £30
Belt £16
Hat £28
Bag £45




Amesthestly Amazing



Wellies £40
Backpack £100
Dungarees £38
Mac £40
Flower Garland (SALE) £7
Top £23
Ring £7.50
Sunglasses £18


No comments:

Post a Comment