Sunday 6 July 2014

' Sweets For My Sweets ' !

It was off to Meadowhall in Sheffield for me last Saturday night, great way to spend the weekend...SHOPPING! I wasn't intentionally going for something in particular BUT when I saw there was a SALE on it Topshop it would have been really rude not to take a look! The shop floor was a bit of a pig stye with clothes everywhere and people barging in other peoples way and you really had to rummage through the rails to find the best bargains.

 


I ended up getting three skirts as at the moment I'm a huge skirt fan and they are always a winner in the summer time. (keep your eyes posted for more updates and blog posts on how I have styled my new buys,also check out my Instagram - ssaw_bykeeleyjoanneg ) One of the skirts that was a newbie to my closet I wore this week along with my new lilac jumper, which I have to admit that day was a hot one and wearing a jumper was a huge mistake but I loved it so it looked cool but probably when there's a breeze in the air when summers coming to an end it would have been even cooler. The skirt I have to say is one of my best buys this season its a denim material but has velvet multicolored detailing almost like graffiti, all over it and the great thing is is that it isn't too short and it's comfortable.

 
       
Jumper - Topshop


To go with the pastel / sugary feel of the outfit to complete it and make it almost 80's style 'cutesy' I wore pop socks which had 'Love Heart' sweets printed on them in multicolor which was a last minute decision (that picture is on my instagram - @ssaw_bykeeleyjoanneg) and my Boohoo white heeled sandals bought those colors out and showed off the socks! Accessories were kept to a minimal because the outfit did all the talking as it was very playful and colorful, I used my rubber quilted blue bag to bring out other shades and just a simple crystal necklace and bracelet.
         
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Boohoo
          
Bag - Betsy J TK Maxx 

Bracelet (pack of 3) -  Topshop

Necklace (comes with 4 charms) - Topshop

   

No comments:

Post a Comment