Sunday 20 July 2014

'Sports Luxe'!


    

 Displaying image.jpeg







Displaying image.jpeg
Bag - River Island




New week, new dress! This lovely LBD I've had for a while hanging in my closet, I'm actually trying to wear all my items with tags still on them (yes, I'm bad I know!) before I buy anything new seeing as though right now I should be focusing on buying furniture instead of fashion items... what can I say I'm a full on CLOTHES HORSE!


   
The dress is very simple but with the v-neck in a different relaxed material and the white stripe it makes the dress sportish, hence the 'sport luxe' title. Tying in with the monochrome garment, I picked out my white boohoo heels and black cat eye sunnies. The dress was great and so comfortable to wear and I felt body confident in this, hence the OUTFIT OF THE WEEK. To add slight color to the street style I used my yellow River Island messenger shoulder bag, which actually and apparently my 2 year old sister picked out for me when it was my birthday, good choice Molls!

Displaying image.jpeg 

Shoes - Boohoo
Displaying image.jpeg
Necklace - Topshop
Displaying image.jpeg
Ring - Pilgrim, Midi Rings - Topshop, Sunglasses - Cosmo Mag Freebie

No comments:

Post a Comment