Sunday 6 July 2014

' Picking Flowers' !

Last week I pulled out my £8 Tesco sale buy (Gingham Dress) and rocked it with a monochrome light weight large checked jacket to add a checked clash sort of thing...


  



I kept the look quite hard and wore my buckled little anklet boots but this also kept the look more casual for work rather than wearing big heels. What really did the talking this day was my floral garland headband which was around £4 from Primark, they have loads in at the moment and with Glasto being on that week I wanted to create a feel for it even though I was gutted not to be there this year, it sucked!! I kept up on who was on and who was wearing what with it being on the t.v but I'm sure it isn't quite the same. With the statement headband I wanded my hair to create loose bedhead waves so nothing to fussy, just that festival style hair you get when you don't wash it for like 5 days..yikes! (but that's what dry shampoo is for).

   

  
Dress - Tesco

    
Jacket - Ebay

 
Boots - Topshop

  
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
 
     
Headband - Primark
   


  

No comments:

Post a Comment