Saturday 15 March 2014

Blooming Vitality - DSquared Inspired Shoe!

DSQUARED FLOWER PUMPS
Shoe - Dsquared
I absolutely adore this shoe, it's so pretty and unique! I love the detailed embellishment with the gold sequins and spikes. The flowers are very beautiful in the side and the style of the shoe is great!



Well the price budget is out of the ordinary for us high street lovin' girls but not to worry you can totally design a shoe yourself whether they are an old pair you've had lying around or a new pair you have bought, pva glue, embellishment and extra strong fabric glue and that will do

  
 I picked up this pair of shoes from Primark at £14.00. They have double ankle straps and are slightly pointed at the toe. The materials I picked up from my local haberdashery store, I didn't use them all but it's nice to have a selection to choose from and any left over they will save as spares or use for other crafty stuff! The pieces I did use were the white beads, gold sequins, spike studs, blue flower buttons, red paper roses, white glitter and cotton flowers. Here's the finished result.....




No comments:

Post a Comment