Monday 10 March 2014

Styling like Olivia Palermo!


I love Olivia's style she is one of my fashion icons and is always on trend and I love this outfit she's wearing in the photograph and I have the perfect skirt to style this with which was only £12 from Primark. Olivia's blue skirt isn't denim but I wanted to give the look a different texture and more of an edge.....






Skirt - £12 Primark
Boots -£380 YOOX
Blouse - £48 - Goldie @ Topshop
Belt - £15 Asos
Sunglasses - £16 Urban Outfitters
Watch - £35 River Island


















 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! Love this :) she is definitely my idol! Can't find how to follow your blog lovely, your posts are fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I know apologies about that I need to look into it, I'm not too sure whats the matter with it. Yes mine too, she's so beaut! x

    ReplyDelete