Sunday 9 March 2014

Weekly OOT

Monday - Polka dots, Giraffe spots and Pinned dots!

Blazer-Toshop, Blouse-H&M, Jeans-Primark, Shoes-Topshop
The attack of the spots for this Monday but still keeping a pretty casual look! A red chiffon spotty blouse teamed with a blazer gives this look the smarter approach but by adding a pair of blue jeans keeps it casual. To make a statement I wore my Giraffe printed shoes. I didn't actually wear any accessories today I let my spots do their thing!






Tuesday - Oxblood Outing!

Today I went to a congress in Manchester and I learn't about all the new upcoming colours and styles for S/S14 which I will be updating you with in a few days! I wanted a smart look today but still keeping it fashionable and on trend. I went for my oxblood leather pencil skirt today and wore a oxblood high neck jumper. I also wore tights with the outfit as it was such a rubbish day in Manchester today! I got a chance to wear my new BooHoo shoe boots too! The accessories I chose were quite bold - a lare gold cuff with red embellishment, large flowered earrings and my very own Chanel inspired pearl choker. With my black coat I wore my mod scarf too! This has been one of my favorite outfits of this week.
Top-Primark, Skirt-River Island, Boots-BooHoo, Bag-M&S, Earrings-Topshop



















Wednesday - Chiffon Checks and T-Shirt Dress!
Jacket-EBay, Dress-H&M, Tights-Primark, Boots/Necklace- Topshop
This is one of my fave simple dresses, sheer chiffon T-shirt dress! I always wear a black slip under-dress with this as it is see-through.

I wore these safety pin printed tights for a more 'punk' look and paired them with my Topshop leather black buckle strap shoe boots. To add a slight colour pop I chose this statement necklace with an orange rose in the middle of the gem encrusted flower. Accessories kept silver based with soft and also sharp patterns. Over the top of the casual dress I wore the chiffon checked jacket to keep it interesting and bold.


Thursday - Pink Hollywood! 

Kimono-H&M, Top/Trousers/Boots/Hats-Topshop, Bag-Republic, Watch-River Island, Earrings-Harleys Interiors
 Simple black skinny 'treggings', old faithful black shoe boots, classic watch, statement ring and pretty earrings...tie that all together with an embellished pink back buttoned top to add colour and sparkle, and give a girly feel against all the black. Why 'sheer hollywood'? Well, the sheer chiffon long kimono which is in stores now at H&M, it's not just for summer in a bikini, it works great with outfits like this too! I wanted to create the look of a Hollywood starlet that usually would wear something like this in her dressing room to apply her rouge lipstick. Towards the beginning of the day I wore it as normal but like the photographs I tied it at the front for a more relaxed vibe.


Friday - Polka Run D M..Dungs!


Dungarees-H&M, Top-Primark, Shoes-Zara

 So Friday I got a chance to wear my new spotty Dungies! For it's first outing I teamed it with a band tee (striped RUN DMC T-shirt) for a more 'indie' look but to dress it up and add more colour I wore my Zara orange heels! Jewellery was kept simple with silver vintage rings and midi's and earrings with a red cotton design to match the colour of the print on the t-shirt.

Saturday - Parental Advisory!

Top-Primark, Jeans-Primark, Boots-Topshop
 Casual Saturday today so I opted for jeans and teamed them with a bold logo top! The feather earrings gave it a 'giggy/indie' vibe so this would be great for hanging out at a venue listening to your favorite band! I love the mesh detail on the top to keep it fashion forward and you can also team this style T-shirt with a floral skirt and heels which would be cute for summer!


Sunday - Pink Dipper!

Blouse-H&M, Dress-Interationcial, Ring-Pilgrim, Hat/Boots-Topshop, Bag-Republic
  This satin dipped hem dress can be really dressed up but I chose to dress it down slightly today. The colour is so vibrant and pretty but it works so well in winter with black tights and shoe boots. I wore an ivory blouse underneath the dress for a more classier feel but I added my shoe boots, fringed backpack and fedora to rock it up! I went a little fussy with the jewels by wearing chandelier style earrings, an arm cuff and bracelet and a ring to match the outfit that is silver with three pink jewels. Out and about today I just wore a plain black over coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment