Saturday 15 March 2014

Disney Fashionista's - Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

One of my favorite Disney movies was Beauty and the Beast in the late 90's and I had always wanted her dress. It's the most beautiful Disney Princess dress out of them all which instantly made Belle one of my all time favorites. I'm not sure how old I was at the time but my Grandma has a picture of me when I was quite young opening the Disney store version of the dress with the most excited expression on my face you can imagine, it's probably still my best present ever! (LOL)! The movie was so magical the fact that she was an ordinary girl with her head stuck in a book but then her life suddenly becomes much more interesting when she is a prisoner by the beast in an enchanted castle. All becomes a true love story in the end though....







 

For the outfit of Belle I have gone for a night out look by choosing this yellow dress, with the panels it creates the effect of the swags on the Disney beauty's dress. To add to the colour of the dress I search the web and found a simple pair of courts the same colour as the dress from Zara. Add gold nail polish to add shimmer. For a dressed down accessory wear your hair half up half down like Belles and tie in a bun with a scrunchie.
Dress- Asos
Shoes - Zara
Scrunchie -  Topshop
Nail Polish - Hot Topic (Beauty and the Beast)

Accessories - In the film there is an enchanted rose so of course it's only right to wear floral jewellery plus she loves books and a shop on Etsy.com have the most amazing handmade bags that look like books!
Bag-psBesitos @ Etsy.com
Earrings- Boticca.com
Ring- Pandora
Necklace- Asos


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment