Saturday 15 March 2014

Weekly OOT...

Monday - Do It Like Beetlejuice!

Stripes on top and a mesh spotty punky skirt on bottom. This creates a more glamourous gothic style touch to the outfit which reminds me of Beetlejuice or something out of the rocky horor show. Silver and gunmetal accessories with a bold cuff for a tough feel, and the studded electric blue suede heels give this the colour it needs!



Tuesday - Caped in it!
LBD with a twist, a cape dress is an essential in your wardrobe and will go with any shoe style. I always tend to clinch it in with a belt as it is baggy so it looks more classic and fitted. Go black and gold with accessories, also I dressed it down with boots instead of heeled sandals or courts. The fedora makes the outfit more interesting with a spin out and about and I teamed my coat with a leopard print belt.

Wednesday - Skinny Bottom Baggy Top! Skinny treggings paired with western heeled black buckle ankle boots for a simple casual feel - up top I went all bright with a dipped hem baggy orange blouse. This look for wednesday was so casual and comfortable but still effective to be on trend. I kept jewellery gold based and out and about I wore my fringed leather jacket and fedora hat for a cool / indie vibe. Great for down the pub with your friends for a drink which I will be doing later after work!! One large glass of vino at the ready please...bliss!

Thursday - The Smart LBD!
Thursday at work I wore a little black dress from River Island which is a smarter style so I went with a glam statement necklace and gold arm candy and rings. Out and about I wore a black boyfriend coat clinched together with a beige/tan belt for a classy, glamourous and sophisticated look. The giraffe print shoes gave it patterning against all the black.

Friday - Waxed Jeans!

Chanel like outfit wearing my mixed pink boucle style jacket. I teamed it with a letter print mono top and a bling statement necklace and pearls, black waxed effect jeans and mono courts. I felt very business like today and very smart.

Saturday - Indie Denim! From a smart look yesterday I dressed down today wearing my denim dungaree dress, underneath I wore a band tee, tights and pulled out my new little dessert pixie boots. Gave the high top ribbon pony another go too for a cuter touch.

 

Sunday - Red, White and Navy!   So Sunday was a chill day out and about seeing family so I choose my over-sized Topshop tee for comfort tucked in a felt feel navy mini. For the cute dolly indie vibe I gave my MissKg red cube heel pumps a wear!

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment