Saturday 22 February 2014

Blog Update...

From Monday I am going to be doing a weekly 'OOT' instead of daily and I will still be giving you inspiration from outfits I have chosen online and put together to create a lush ensemble. Also it's time we had a little fashion fun and once a week I am going to be giving you a Disney Girl inspired outfit! I used to love Disney as a kid and always wanted to be a Disney character (LOL) and I am sure I wasn't alone on that, but it's the real world and let's face it , the likes of Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty - it looks exhausting being a full time Disney Princess. So I am taking inspiration from the original animated beauty's and creating modern wearable outfits to make you look the part without even realising. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment