Wednesday 19 February 2014

Boucle Jacket Styling

As only yesterday I was blogging about Chanel, I decided to search the web for a Boucle jacket and came across a classic navy one from Mango and it's on sale at £39.99 and also available in white. I've scanned through other websites to find garments to create a full outfit. A boucle suit is classic and so Chanel, every women should at least have a Boucle style jacket hanging in there closet. My advice if you haven't got one would be first of all to GET ONE, but go with black to get more use out of it as it will go with everything and make an outfit look so chic!




Boucle Jacket - Mango
Top - Zara
Skirt- Twiggy @ M&S
Ring - Etsy
Bag - M&S
Shoes - Newlook

With the Boucle jacket, I wanted to add different materials and play around with colours to brighten up the navy. I've chosen a brush stroke paint printed top from Zara and added a coral handbag and shoes to compliment that colour and a yellow ring to bring out the top. I came across this blue leather skirt at M&S which is just lush and gives the outfit more texture! Imagine this outfit all pieced together, add a pair of black tights and that's your Boucle garment inspiration. (I think I need to buy this myself now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment