Wednesday 19 February 2014

Chanel Inspired...

 



Chanel Spring 2014 Runway totally wowed the audience, true Lagerfeld style! 75 art pieces on display, 106 catwalk looks in graffiti and painterly dreamed up and designed by the fashion legend himself especially for the show, bold and colourful paint work eye make-up and the chicest necklace you've ever seen!!!
 
When I first saw this I didn't know if it was headphones or a piece of jewellery, I couldn't make my mind up whether or not I liked it as it's a pretty extravagant piece, but after much looking I absolutely love it. It's genius! The only problem is the hefty price tag that comes along with Chanel.....

BUT with a little inspiration from one of the biggest fashion empires in the world I took to my workshop @ Modern Aged and created a handmade little master piece of my own that's more appropriate, afordable and more wearable than the Chanel version. I hope you guys like it, I had so much fun making it and can't wait to show it off this weekend....



'Music Through My Pearls' necklace - Handmade with love by Modern Aged £25.
Please email: modern.aged@aol.co.uk if you would like to purchase one or have any questions.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Modern-Aged/308561969215616 



No comments:

Post a Comment