Saturday 15 February 2014

My Blog Story

I wanted to start a blog to show my personal sense of style to share with the public who need a little fashion inspiration and are scared to try out new looks! 

Any item of clothing you choose can be pieced together with something you least expect, you just need to have the confidence to be able to pull it off and you'll rock whatever look you go for, whether you have a slender figure or a curvacious one!

I sometimes take inspiration from the music scene, such as artists like; Blondie, David Bowie, Sid Vicious and many others if I want that grunge/ " I don't care"  look, but then I have other days where a more feminine style is what I want.  Fashions from different era's are great too especially the 20's, 50's and 60's. 

I don't just have one look I like to mix it up everyday and enjoy what I'm wearing, I would probably say I dress up more for work than when I go out socializing but that all depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going. My wardrobe seems to be expanding all the time (because all the garments I have don't seem to be enough), but I'm a great bargain hunter and last season stuff works all year round (trust me, I've done the work). 

So keep an eye on this blog if you don't want to make any fashion faux pas! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment