Saturday 22 February 2014

Pastel and a Pinafore!



Yay it's saturday and time for the weekend!


I work Saturdays and they are my busiest days so it was all about comfort, so I picked out my Topshop pinafore Playsuit and underneath it I wore a two-tone pastel sheer shirt. My foot wear was a pair of chunky heeled suede black court shoes and I wore heart printed tights to liven up the Playsuit. Accessory wise I wore a silver vintage necklace, Silver bracelet, earrings and ring to dress the outfit up a little. This Playsuit can be worn many ways but I chose a smart casual look today for work whereas on a weekend I would probably keep it casual and wear a sweatshirt or t-shirt underneath with a pair of sneakers or if I wanted to wear it out on a night out I would opt for the no tights option with dressy heels and jewellery. I get a lot of use out of this Playsuit so it was a great buy last season and it was in the sale, its a great 'capsule wardrobe' item.

Top - Topshop
Playsuit - Topshop
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - Primark
Earrings - TU@Sainsburys
Necklace - Vintage
Bracelet - House of Fraser
Ring - Pilgrim 

No comments:

Post a Comment