Tuesday 18 February 2014

Casual Khaki


Today for work I'm wearing a casual khaki shirt teamed with black skinny jeans. The shirts tucked in showing off a black leather belt with a thin silver round buckle to match the silver accessories. As you can see the from the picture I'm wearing a statement necklace today which makes the outfit less casual and I will never be without my heels and these boots have been my winter trusty's and the shinny heel makes them unique plus they are so comfy! To finish off I've gone with my m&s black leather and faux fur bag which was on sale, whenever I wear it I cant stop stroking it, it's so comforting. Sometimes looking smart/casual and being comfortable rides over high fashion and it's a necessary must if you work long hours on your feet all day like I do and you can always dress your outfit up with statement jewellery like I have done today.
Shirt - F+F@Tesco
Jeans - Primark
Heels - Topshop
Bag - M&S
Necklace, Bracelet- harleysinteiors.co.uk
Ring - Newlook

No comments:

Post a Comment