Thursday 20 February 2014

Effortless Checked Dress!

For work today I kept it simple with one of my fave Ebay finds - A checked dress! It was originally from Topshop and the material is really delicate which makes the dress comfortable and pretty but the black, white and grey checked print makes it more bolder looking. This dress would look great with knee socks which I have worn before but it was so cold today I just went for black tights, but a bit of a contradiction as they were only 15 denier so actually knee socks may have been warmer. I kept neck wear jewellery simple as the dress is printed and wore a couple of oval sized vintage silver rings and I actually have white painted nails this week so they matched my outfit today! I went with a hat today so I chose my bowler and added simple little black mid heeled brogues for the effortless approach!



Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Office
Hat - Toshop
Necklace - BHS
Rings - Vintage

1 comment: