Saturday 22 February 2014

Weekend Beauty Regime...





So to start off my weekend beauty regime I always remove my make-up with a normal baby wipe and to exfoiliate my skin I use Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant which is amazing for removing old tired dry skin and even helps with uneven skin pigment. It's a total wonder product and it can be used daily but i find once a week is enough. To follow I've just started using Clarins Cleansing Milk which is great if you have sensitive skin and makes it moisturized and super soft, it removes make up and has spa - like efficiency. Another Clarins's product which is new to my cosmetics cupboards is Clarins Lotion Tonique for normal to dry skin leaving it refreshed and bright using it twice daily.

Montagne Jeunesse Mask Review | See, Shop, Love! 
I love using these face packs by Montagne Jenesse on a weekend, especially before a night out they are a great little pick me up! Literally you can pick them up cheap from stores like Savers, Poundland and even a pack of 5 in Argos. They do all different ones from moisturizing to deep cleansing in different flavors and scents like chocolate, strawberry, watermelon and many more. Some of them have that zingy tingly feelings which leaves your skin so polished and refreshed, total beauty bargain!!!

 
I use various different hair treatments but at the moment I'm using Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie which is one I've had for a long while and has lasted me. I have blonde hair and it's important for me to use a treatment weekly to keep the condition as blonde hair especially is high maintenance. Sometimes people lead very busy lives and forget their hair and don't always have time to sit with a treatment on after bathing and then taking the time to rinse it off 15 minutes later, so if it's a treatment that can stay on a long time then don't rinse it away, sleep in it over night! Its a great hair fix for the weekend. Also if I'm hanging out around the house on a day off or cooking, cleaning etc I usually put normal conditioner on dry hair say 30 minutes before I go in the shower and wash and condition my hair normally, It's an amazing fix if your hair is dry or been damaged and over time this weekly regime helps repair it and it's less hassle time wise.

 

Before bathing I use Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub great for a new start to new skin and a youthful - looking body product. To add to the exfoliant I use exfoliator gloves to remove dead and flaky dry skin. After bathing I moisturize with Clarins Extra-Firming Body Lotion. It has 8 regenerating plant extracts and is a light weight product. Over time it moisturizers, nourishes and smooths away lines.

After this weekender regime my skin, hair and body is left feeling smooth, soft, refreshed and also squeaky clean! It's always good to pamper yourself at some point in the week and have a little me time. To be a fashionista you need to fashion off for the night and concentrate on your beauty routine on the evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment